Tuesday 6 December 2011

busy


busy, originally uploaded by Dru Marland.
just at the moment, the gurt A0 drawing board that looms over my room like a big looming thing is overwhelmed with stationery, as I package up yet more cards. It seemed daft to keep getting them printed them in dribs and drabs, so I took a deep breath and ordered 500.... so, thanks to the economy of scale, I am selling them in my Etsy shop at £15 for 20 cards.

They are also available at £5 for 5. Or, heck, as few as you want!

Just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. I love the fox... thanks for coming tonight - hope you had fun - now trying to get kids to go to bed, which isn't proving easy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always hated big looming things.... but I've been married to a big looming thing for 29 years so no surprise there. The drawings are looking excellent Dru! Hope to see you again soon... next August 10th seems to be the favoured date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit of shameless self-promotion, Gynneth....

    Thanks, James. It was a good evening. I liked your detective work and the stories that came out of it. It reminded me of my excitement in finding the Southsea moored in the same position as Britannia on Mardyke quay. By the way, apropos Ravilious' spelling mistake, it is mirrored just down the road from there even now http://www.flickr.com/photos/belvedere/752259827/

    Thank you, Chris! I look forward to it. It's been an eventful time since we last met. For you, at least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect package of christmas cards arrived. Worth it for the work of art packaging alone.

    Thanks DRU.

    ReplyDelete