Monday 20 September 2010

The Case Of The Curious Crow


The new book is back from the printers, and very nice it looks too!

It's the second book of true bird stories from Geraldine Taylor, illustrated by me. Our previous one was The Coffee Thrush, published last year. It proved very popular, and we have high hopes for this one too. Plenty of good, closely-observed stories. And I'm very happy with my pictures too.





The Case Of The Curious Crow, originally uploaded by Dru Marland.


If you would like a copy, then you can order one for £5 (P&P included) from

Geraldine Taylor
Eyeon Books
28 Berkeley Rd
Bristol
BS6 7PJ

tel. 0117 9732787
e-mail eyeon.books@virgin.net


...and I've listed the book on ebay, which is handy if you have a PayPal account.


...or you will be able to get it on the Bristol Books and Publishers website (click on the link to the right of my blog page there, or follow this link here and hunt around a bit; it's not yet been listed there, but when it does I'll edit out this sentence...)


4 comments:

  1. I do love the colours of your illustrations. I've put the book on our watch list so Rob can see it - birthday coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favorites are here, so I will order the book. Guess the owl is for another book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is a beautiful book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book looks fantastic, and love the newspaper feature!

    all my best,

    Alan
    area 17
    .

    ReplyDelete